We focus on the quality of every Graywind® product to ensure long term performance and value.
The result is a trouble-free after-sales service.
Graywind® provides 2-year warranty on all motors, controls and other parts from the purchase date of the order. (i.e., a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function) under normal use and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty. The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products in the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- defects that result from abuse, misuse, damage from insects or pets, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instructions;
- normal maintenance associated with motors and related accessories including, but not limited to, recharging and replacement of batteries;
- any condition or damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application;
- products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions;
- If the defect is a consequence of a natural phenomenon (such as storm, lightning, etc....) or of an exterior phenomenon;
- If the Graywind® products are used in association with inappropriate products (e.g. use of a control or of an accessory not suitable for the motor);
- Unauthorized disassembly of the motor, use of external force to knock, drop and cause the product to malfunction.
Extended Motor Service
Most Graywind® products come with a two-year limited warranty on all motors, controls and other parts and a long-term complimentary technical support. To extend your coverage further, you can purchase our Extended Motor Service for motors and controls when you first place an order to buy our product.If Warranty service is needed please contact Customer Service at email: email@example.com and we will arrange for warranty repair or replacement as quickly as possible. When contacting Customer Service to request warranty repair or replacement, please be prepared to provide your name, address, a description of the problem, and order ID.